I Just Gave Birth. Can I Put My Newborn Up for Adoption?
Have you just given birth and are planning to put your newborn up for adoption in Florida? Placing your baby for adoption is never an easy decision. We know that this is a very difficult time for you. We are here for you to guide you, and we respect your decision to choose adoption for your child.
We understand that, as a mother, you might not be in a situation to take care of and provide the best life for your child. Here newborn adoption can be an excellent option for you to consider. This is often known as the “last minute case,” and there is no specific good or bad timing to place your baby for adoption.
This post will explain how you can place your newborn up for adoption in Florida.
- At ACF Adoptions, if you call us towards the end of your pregnancy or after the baby is born, you will always have the same options as any of our prospective birth mothers. You can still make a last-minute adoption plan. Our trained adoption social worker guiding you will arrange everything.
- If you’re in the hospital or reached home after the delivery, adoption is still an option for you to consider. Contact a licensed adoption agency like ACF Adoptions to make an adoption plan anytime.
- If your baby is less than 72 hours old, ACF Adoptions is a safe baby heaven drop-off point where you can keep the baby safe.
- An expectant mother can still get the chance to choose the adoptive family and meet with them in advance of placement.
- Even in the hospital, you can choose the type of adoption plan (open, semi-open, and closed adoption) before placing the child for adoption.
- Every situation is different, but a birth mother is entitled to receive financial assistance even after delivering the child. In most cases, the adoptive family will pay for your medical bills.
Place your Newborn Up for Adoption with ACF Adoptions
Just gave birth and thinking about placing the child for adoption in Florida? ACF Adoptions is there to help you in this process. Contact us today. It is free and 100% confidential.
Call: 305-653-2474 or 800-348-0467