June 3, 2022 Birth Mothers
Last Minute Adoption in Florida
It’s important that you know that last minute adoption in Florida is always an option. At ACF Adoptions, if you call us towards the end of your pregnancy or after the baby is born, you will always have the same options as any of our prospective birth mothers.
Services Available for Women Who Choose Last Minute Adoption in Florida.
- Ongoing adoption counseling and emotional support during and after your adoption
- You would choose an adoptive family from selected profiles based on your preferences. They will go meet you and the baby at the hospital or at the agency if you wish.
- All adoptive parents are carefully screened and approved and they are ready and excited to become parents.
- Select a post adoption communication plan that you desire, from receiving pictures and letters, ongoing telephone and/or skype calls, to having yearly visits with the family.
- Free medical expenses, free legal representation and adoption assistance/living expenses up until six weeks after the birth of the baby.
Pursuing a last minute adoption in Florida can be overwhelming and stressful. However, ACF Adoptions is here to make the process go as quickly as you prefer and as smooth as possible. Our trained social and legal staff will be with you every step of the way to support you and ensure that you feel confident with your decision.Want to learn more? Connect with ACF Adoptions today. We are located in Miami, and Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. We also have adoption professionals and case workers throughout the state of Florida. Our toll free number is 1-800-348-0467, or you can simply text us at text us at 954-540-2383